Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Moodyville Cafe

I heard a lot of good things about this all-day breakfast cafe in North Vancouver. I chose to try Moodyville in the morning with my friends before heading up to Grouse Mountain to hike the Grouse Grind. 

How this place works is when you go into the restaurant, you first order the food from the counter. Then the cashier gives you a stand with a number on it, and your food will be brought to your table when it is ready. 

It was around 11am on a Monday morning, the place was pretty busy. The wait for the food was ~15 minutes, which is not really ideal if you are in a rush, but otherwise is okay. 


I got the Eggs with Hash + Toast with Sausage. Good quantity and very filling. Sausages were delicious, wasn't too salty. Toast was not hard and easy to chew. Scrambled eggs were not the best I have had, they were a bit too overcooked for me, I would have preferred smoother egg. Some of the Hash was burnt.
Moodyville Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment